Iraq Security Company (ISC)
- Iraqi Security Company (ISC), was established in Iraq in 2006 and holds required licences and permits from Ministry of Defence and Interior.
- ISC advises clients about the risks they face and the solutions they can implement to secure their interests in the region.
- ISC services range from providing strategic consultancy, through to expert analysis and in-depth investigations, to handling sensitive political issues, to practical on the ground protection and support.
- Tailor-made effective solutions and integrity risk services that will meet clients exact requirements.
- We advise on the best way to protect against different sources of integrity risk, including, but not limited to, the following:
– Corrupt practices imposed by public officials with which a company is obliged to deal
– Corporate malfeasance on the part of commercial partners and competitors.
– Theft, dishonesty, or fraud perpetrated by employees.